Padmashree International College (IT, BHM & BTech(food)) , established in 2007 A.D. and franchise with Nilai University (approved by Ministry of Education- MOE approval sn 70 equivalent by TU) and affiliated to Tribhuvan University, is set up with the vision of bringing in the global standards of IT, Hospitality and Food Science College to Nepal and produce scientific manpower of high caliber. The college is the creation of dynamic professionals. The team is led by professionally trained and experienced faculties.
Located in the heart of the dynamic metropolis, Tinkune, our new building is easily accessible from all the places across the valley. The college has well-equipped, well-furnished and spacious laboratories to facilitate the smooth conduct of practicals and research works. The library is full of books, magazines, journals and other reading materials. Besides, students can enjoy e-learning in the well-equipped computer laboratory with 24 hour internet facility which can be used by the students in the specified time. It has space big enough for games such as basketball, table tennis, etc.
Various modern methods of teaching through LCD Projector, OHP, regular talk program, seminars, etc are common.
Infrastructure and Facilities
- State-of-the-art physical and teaching facilities with IT support.
- E-library with loads of resource in the areas of students’ major and minor subjects.
- Parking space for students, faculties and visitors.
- Cafeteria with high quality foods and snacks at reasonable price.
- Spacious classrooms with the necessary audiovisual teaching aids.
Life Skills Program
Padmashree offers the following life skills programs to enrich academically sound students to excel in the increasingly competitive world:
- Negotiation skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Art of forgiving
- Art of living
- Appreciative enquiry interpersonal
- Effective communicative skills
- Interview preparation
- Personality development
Guidance and Counseling
As part of student support system, Padmashree has set up a Guidance and Counseling Center to take the students right from admission to placement or further study in Nepal or abroad. Students will be supported in the following areas by qualified counselors at all times.
- Pre-admission counseling
- Academic performance counseling
- Behavioral counseling
- Career counseling
- Placement counseling
- Further study counseling (Nepal and abroad)